COUNTRY CABIN FOR AUCTION LOCATED IN MOYERS OKLAHOMAReal State (#42233-13113)
6.9 Acres 1 1.00
- Country Home For Auction
- Moyers Oklahoma Real Estate
- Hunting Property Moyers OK
- Cabin For Auction Moyers OK
- AltaTerra Realty Paris Texas
- Oklahoma Mountain Property
- Land For Auction Moyers OK
- Pushmataha OK Real Estate
186528 N 4140 Road, Moyers, OK, 74557
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
Bidding open now through Monday October 15th
with soft close starting at 3PM CST
Country Cabin For Sale Located In Moyers Oklahoma
Sitting on 7 +/- acres in Moyers, Ok is this 2017, 1 bed 1 bath cabin in the country for sale. This country cabin has recently been turned into a small home. Everything in it is brand spanking new. The kitchen cabinets are stunning, very sturdy and custom. All new appliances. New stackable washer and dryer and a handicap toilet installed. Most all of the furnishings, dishes, pots and pans and decor can stay if desired. This country cabin also had a new roof added to give more space inside. On this 7 +/- acres also sits a storage building that can stay if desired. New septic tank. This country cabin has rural water and electricity. The property has a dry branch that runs through the East end. Lots of room to play on and can even do some hunting. I found a place where a deer had made its bed. Very peaceful place to be.
186528 N 4140 Road, Moyers Oklahoma 74557
Saturday, September 18th 10AM-2PM CST
Saturday, September 25th 10AM-2PM CST
Monday October 15th, with soft close starting at 3PM CST
10% Buyer's Premium
2% Buyer's Broker Fee paid to a properly registered real estate broker licensed to do business in the State of Oklahoma.
Please contact Auctioneer of Record for more information
Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Seller(s) are serious about selling each property at this auction, but reserve the right to accept or reject the final bid. Each bid shall constitute an offer to purchase, and the final bid, if accepted by the Seller(s), shall constitute a binding contract between the Seller(s) and Buyer(s). Conduction of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of United Country - AltaTerra Realty & Auction, LLC ("AltaTerra") and/or the auctioneers. The successful bidder must enter into a purchase agreement the day of the auction immediately following the conclusion of bidding. The Seller(s) will have 72 hours to accept or reject the purchase agreement.
2. Property is sold "AS IS - WHERE IS" and Buyer(s) should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The only guarantee from the Seller(s) is a valid, good and marketable title to the property. The sale of the property is subject to any and all easements of record. The Seller(s), AltaTerra, the Auctioneers, nor their Associates are giving any warranties other than the Seller(s) Title Warranty.
3. Buyer(s) must conduct their own inspections at their own expense prior to bidding at the auction. AltaTerra, Auctioneers or its agents are not responsible for any representation made by Seller(s) or their employees and are not responsible for accidents on the sale property should any occur.
4. Buyer(s) and Seller(s) will enter into a standard format Contract for the Sale of Real Estate on the day of auction. A 10% Buyer's Premium will apply at this sale and it will be added to the bid price to arrive at the contract purchase price. The contract will call for a 10% down payment in the form of cash, cashier's check or personal/company check with valid photo ID with the balance of the purchase price due, in certified funds, on or before the closing date specified in the Contract. Contracts will contain no financing or inspection contingencies and the Buyer(s) must have their own financing and make their own inspections prior to bidding at this auction. Escrow payments will be made payable to Antlers Abstract and Title. Seller(s) will furnish title insurance in the amount of the selling price and deliver title by Warranty Deed. Any survey, if required, will be at Buyer(s) expense. Taxes will be pro-rated up to day of closing. Customary closing fees will apply to both Seller(s) and Buyer(s) transactions.
5. All Personal Property is to be removed from Property by the end of the sale day. Payment must be made on sale day in the form of cash, cashier's check or personal/company check with valid photo ID. Announcements made sale day take precedence over any advertised material. AltaTerra and/or its representatives are not responsible for accidents, thefts or losses. All sale descriptions and information are given to the best of our ability. All items are sold AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY STATED OR IMPLIED.
6. Announcements made by AltaTerra and/or their auctioneers during the time of the sale take precedence over any previously printed materials or any other oral statements made. A Buyer's Broker Fee of 2% will be paid to a properly registered real estate broker licensed to do business in the State of Oklahoma.
See this property