INVESTMENT HOME IN TOWN FOR AUCTION CLARKSVILLE TEXASReal State (#42233-13373)
0.1 Acres 3 2.00
- Online Only Auction
- Home in Town Clarksville Tx
- Investment Property Auction
- Home in Town for Auction
- Country Home for Auction
- AltaTerra Realty Paris Texas
- Clarksville TX Home Auction
- Red River County Auction
801 S. Grove St, Clarksville, TX, 75426
Online Only Auction
801 S. Grove St, Clarksville, TX
$5,000 Opening Bid
Bidding open now through Monday January 31st, with soft close starting at 2PM CST
3 bedroom fixer upper going to AUCTION! This home is located in historic Clarksville TX. Great potential for a flip or first time home buy.
Please contact Auctioneer of Record for private tour.
Michael Strunc Auctioneer # 18087
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE AUCTION
1. Seller(s) are serious about selling each property at this auction, but reserve the right to accept or reject the final bid. Each bid shall constitute an offer to purchase, and the final bid, if accepted by the Seller(s), shall constitute a binding contract between the Seller(s) and Buyer(s). Conduction of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of United Country - AltaTerra Realty & Auction, LLC ("AltaTerra") and/or the auctioneers. The successful bidder must enter into a purchase agreement the day of the auction immediately following the conclusion of bidding. The Seller(s) will have 72 hours to accept or reject the purchase agreement.
2. Property is sold "AS IS - WHERE IS" and Buyer(s) should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The only guarantee from the seller(s) is a valid, good and marketable title to the property. The sale of the property is subject to any and all easements of record. The Seller(s), AltaTerra, the Auctioneers, nor their Associates are giving any warranties other than the Seller(s) Title Warranty.
3. Buyer(s) must conduct their own inspections at their own expense prior to bidding at the auction. AltaTerra, Auctioneers or its agents are not responsible for any representation made by Seller(s) or their employees and are not responsible for accidents on the sale property should any occur.
4. Buyer(s) and Seller(s) will enter into a standard format Contract for the Sale of Real Estate on the day of auction. A 15% Buyer's Premium will apply at this sale and it will be added to the bid price to arrive at the contract purchase price. The contract will call for a 10% down payment in the form of cash, cashier's check, wire transfer, or personal/company check with valid photo ID with the balance of the purchase price due, in certified funds, on or before the closing date specified in the Contract. Contracts will contain no financing or inspection contingencies and the Buyer(s) must have their own financing and make their own inspections prior to bidding at this auction. Escrow payments will be made payable to Red River County Abstract., at 315 N Locust St, Clarksville, TX 75426. Seller(s) will furnish title insurance in the amount of the selling price and deliver title by Warranty Deed. Any survey, if required, will be at Buyer(s) expense. Taxes will be pro-rated up to day of closing. Customary closing fees will apply to both Seller(s) and Buyer(s) transactions.
5. All Personal Property applicable and not being sold or conveyed is to be removed from Property by day of closing and funding. AltaTerra and/or its representatives are not responsible for accidents, thefts or losses. All sale descriptions and information are given to the best of our ability. All items are sold AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY STATED OR IMPLIED.
6. Announcements and notices made by AltaTerra and/or their auctioneers during the time of the auction take precedence over any previously printed materials or any other oral statements made. A Buyer's Broker Fee of 2% will be paid to a properly registered real estate broker licensed to do business in the State of Texas.
See this property