SWEETWATER LAKE PROPERTY FOR SALE | NINEVEH, INDIANAReal State (#13055-20628)
- Indiana Lake Property
- Nineveh Indiana Lake Land
- Sweetwater Lake Property
- Brown County Land for Sale
- Brown County IN Lake Property
- Indiana Real Estate Auction
- Brown County Land Auction
- United Country Indiana
7828 Fox Ct., Nineveh, IN, 46164
South Central Indiana Lake Proeprty for Sale | Nineveh, Indiana
Located in a small lake community in south central Indiana, this property includes 1.37± acreson the lake. It backs up to Sweetwater lake in Nineveh, Indiana.
Selling at online auction–Bidding ends June 28, 2022 at 6pm.Bid online now!
Sweetwaterlake is centrally located inbeautiful Brown County Indiana with easy access to Indianapolis, Nashville, Columbus and Franklin Indiana. The lakes are manmade with 125 feet of dams. Sweetwater lake is 3.5 miles long and includes 379 acres and neighboring Cordry lake is 2.5 miles long and includes 259 acres. While both lakes are private, property owners can accessboth Sweetwater and Cordry regardless of their property location.
There is a 2 story recreational cabin with a 1 car garage on the property. The cabin has not beenoccupied for several years and would require considerable renovation and remodel.
If you’re looking for a lake property in central Indiana this private community with stunninglakes and large, wooded lots may be just what you’re looking for. Brown county boasts some ofthe most beautiful scenic views in Indiana. You’ll love where you live.
Check it out today! Contact Cody Coffey for more information–812.822.3200
AUCTION DOCUMENTS & LINKS
- The property will be offered via a Public Online - Internet Bidding Platform o All bids / offers must be entered prior to Tuesday, June 28, 2022 - 6:00EDT (soft close)
- ➢ All bidders must submit a current pre-approval letter from their lender or a Bank letter of Proof of Funds to be approved as a bidder.
- ➢ This property will be sold subject to seller’s approval (sells with reserve).
- ➢ Property sells As-Is with no warranties expressed or implied
- ➢ This property is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to June 21, 2022 6:00pm) o All offers must be made and presented to the Listing Broker based on these “Jump Start Bidding Rules”
- ➢ Buyer’s Premium o A 11% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid / offer and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 11% Buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
- o Example: ▪ $100,000 (Bid) + $11,000 (BP) = $111,000 (Sale Price)
- ➢ An Escrow Deposit of $5,000.00 must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire transfer within 24 hours of acceptance of the purchase agreement by the sellers. The Escrow Deposit will be deposited to Meridian Title Co.
- ➢ The property will be conveyed by a Warranty Deed
- ➢ The seller agrees to furnish buyer(s) with an owner’s policy of Title Insurance Policy at closing.
- ➢ Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- ➢ Closing shall take place at the office of: Meridian Title Co. 1675 West Smith Valley Rd. Ste. E4. Greenwood, IN 46142
- ➢ Closing fee will be split equal between the buyer & seller.
- ➢ Closing will be within 45 days of accepted & executed purchase agreement
- ➢ Possession will be at time of final closing.
- ➢ The successful Bidder shall execute electronically a “Real Estate Purchase Agreement” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder.
- ➢ United Country Real Estate and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
- ➢ All announcements made up to the final close of the bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
- ➢ All information was gathered from reliable sources and believed to be correct as of the date all marketing material; however, the seller, Broker or agent do not guarantee any published information about the property.
See this property