- RETIREMENT SALE; EVERYTHING MUST GO - Simmons Grocery & Hardware Real Estate sold separately. Same day follow up auction of Contents and Shelving & Displays to be sold separately. (All Online Auctions Only).
Roger Simmons - proprietor, has been in business at this location for 39 years. This is a Retirement Sale! Business is still Open and will be until the Auction is completed.
LOT 101 CONTENTS ONLY (RETAIL, CAN, BOX AND PACKAGED GOODS, NUTS AND BOLTS, HARDWARE, PLUMBING...ETC.
LOT 102 THE WOOD AND METAL SHELVING, RACKS, DISPLAYS AND COOLERS, FREEZERS, ICE BOX OUTSIDE WITH OVER 30 ITEMS INSIDE AND OUT ON ONE LOT, "ANYTHING ATTACHED TO BUILDINGLOT STAYS WITH BUILDING"
Personal Property Terms & Conditions
1. 1O% Buyer’s Premium for Cash or Certified Funds 13% Buyers Premium for all Other Forms of Payment. Credit & Debit Cards accepted. Some Items may have a reserve. Announcements take precedence over all printed material.
2. Everything must be PAID IN FULL on the day of the auction, regardless of when it is picked up. Items to be picked up the day of auction unless other arrangements are made with the auctioneer.
3. Everything will be sold "AS IS WHERE IS" with no guarantees of any kind, regardless of statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
4. Every effort is made to "guard" merchandise throughout the auction; however, the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased immediately following the winning bid. Therefore, buyer is advised to further guard his items at his own discretion.
5. The bidder is responsible for knowing which item he is bidding on. If he is unsure, he should inquire or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at auction you have effected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. Auctioneer will not honor "mistakes".
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of his client the seller. The Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of the seller. Items will be sold in order the auctioneer chooses
7. Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, postpone or cancel the entire auction before or up to the start of the auction. The auctioneer reserves the right to offer this property in any manner and reserves the right to sell the property in any manner he so desires up to the start of the auction. The auction does not start until the auctioneer accepts the first bid on day of the auction. Auctioneer reserves the right to remove any lot from the auction up until the auctioneer accepts the first bid on that item.
See this property