Live and Online
Complete Farm Liquidation
December 3rd, 2022 10:00 A.M.
Riley Brothers Farms Estate of Jim Riley
LOCATION: 52000 E 150 Road, Miami, Okla.
1 mile west of Narcissa, Okla.
Tools and related farm items sell at 10:00 A.M.
Tractors and equipment sell at 12:00 P.M.
1. 2012 Landoll VT Plus 7431 26’ good working order, field ready
2. 2011 Unverferth 1225 rolling harrow, field ready
3. 2011 Landoll 6230 disc 33’ rear hitch with hydraulics
4. 2015 Great Plains 6851FH field harrow 51’
5. Wil Rich 4411 Mulch Chisel 13 shank 16.5
6. Glenoce soil saver chisel SS7400 13 shank 16.5
7. DMI 5 bottom plow 8. 2015 Brent 1082 grain cart – excellent paint, clean machine
8. 2015 Brent 1082 grain cart – excellent paint, clean machine
9. 2013 Great Plains S35-4000 HD 40’ drill 7.5 spacing, ground drive, hyd pressure
10. 2019 Bush Hog 2815CS, looks brand new, only used 10.5 hrs
11. 2012 Garfield 1600 RS pull type grader, hyd. Tilt, rear steering, looks never used
12. 2013 Patriot 330 tender w/electric start and treater
13’ 2006 Kinze 3600 16/31 planter, brush meters
14. 2019 Grip Trac 36” combine tracts, used 1 time, gone thru by dealer
15. 2020 JD Z740or 54” cut zero turn mower, looks new, only 89 hours
16. 1991 Freightliner cab over semi 9 speed, Cummings
17. 2002 Peterbuilt 387, w/sleeper, slick truck
18. 2013 34’ Jet grain trailer, excellent condition, no fertilizer ever hauled, good rubber
19. 1997 34’ Jet grain trailer, good condition, no fertilizer ever hauled, good rubber
20. 2009 JD 8430, 3034 hours, duels front and back, powershift, ILS, active seat, 80% rear, 75% front, 4SCV, all Michelin, quick attach, good clean tractor, serviced yearly
21. John Deere Starfire ITC receiver – Agri-GPS ITC extend
22. John Deere 2600 GPS Screen, Auto Trac unlock
23. 2006 JD 8430 5577 hours, duels front and back, 4 bran new Firestone on fronts, Michelin on rear at 80% tread, SCV, quick attach, good clean tractor, serviced yearly
24. John Deere Starfire ITC receiver – Agri-GPS ITC extend
25. John Deere 2600 Screen, Auto Trac unlock
26. 1979 JD 4440 quad range, duels, cold air. All gauges work, 3 SCV, sells with Koyker loader and bucket
27. 2012 JD S670 Combine, Eng hours 1934, Sep hours 1466, ProDrive 520/85R42 Michelin Duels, 4 wheel drive, 28L-26 Michelin rears, 5 speed Feederhouse, Powercast Tailboard, Premium cab,
28. John Deere Starfire 3000 receiver, Auto Trac Unlock
29. John Deere 2600 Screen, AutoTrac unlock
30. 2012 JD 635F Hydraflex Header, extra sycle new sections
31. 1999 JD 893 Corn Head, with corn reel
32. Unverferth 536 HD Trailer, with spare wheel and tire
MISCELLANEOUS SHOP and FARM ITEMS
8 bottom rock plow; Glencoe 15’ chisel plow’ Krause 793 chisel plow; Glenoce 6R30 RC cult.; John Deere 400 rotary hoe; Brown 8R30 chisel vator; Peck 6”X35 ft Grain Auger; Grain Trailer; 12’ box blade;1971 Ford Grain Truck and good metal bed, clean truck inside and out, shows 75,562 miles; Yale fork lift; several floor jacks’ jack stands; Big 4 XP100 tire changer, air; 2 stack tool box; large selection of air tools; dozens of chains, boomers and pullers; large and small gear pullers; cutting torch set with bottles and hoses; 48” shop fan; nice anvil; lots extension cords; several creepers; 20 ton hyd. press; industrial series 5 hp, 2 stage air compressor; 220 welder and related equipment; 8” ¾ hp bench grinder; 4 large vises; spring vise; large metal bolt and nut cabinet full; several drills; all sizes pipe wrenches and Crescent; DeWalt air grease gun; all sizes bottle jacks; ½” and ¾” sockets, lots; wrenches of all sizes; lots of air hoses; Napa battery charger; shovels, rakes, scoops and hoes; lots hyd. cylinders; toe ropes; extension chords; unbelievable amount of spare parts for all the above equipment; 5 large, wooden storage shelving full; phase 1 3 point quick attach; 6 diesel tanks, 2 - 150, 350, 500, and 2 - 1000 gallon, all with pumps and some with tool or hose storage; turnbuckles; lots of box blade knives; table top drill press; sledge and smaller hammers; filing cabinets, desk, chair; refrigerator; high lift jack; Stihl chainsaw; gas can; 3 – 55 gallon drums of super fluid universal hyd. transmission fluid; cherry picker; pallet jack; flat bed hay trailer; assortment of tractor tires and wheels; soil tester; large metal bin full of bolts and nuts; shop heater; 16 ft. trailer with 2 ft. dovetail, all metal bed; Lots of John Deere new parts; Several John Deer front tractor weights; There is an unbelievable amount items in the shop, nothing has been removed.
TERMS: Cash, Wire Transfer (preferred) or Good Check, anyone not known to Auction Co. must provide a Bank Letter of GUARANTEE for any purchase made. No buyers premium on items sold through live auction.
Harrell Post Dean Post
On Line Bidding: wwwequipmentfacts.com
TERMS: Cash, Wire Transfer (preferred) or Good Check, anyone not known to Auction Co. must provide a Bank Letter of GUARANTEE FOR ANY AND ALL PURCHASES MADE. Letter must have limit of guarantee and state that a "no stop payment will be made, regardless, in conjunction with this letter.
See this property