Here is a great chance at a unique piece of property! in the country but minutes from town!
Located in the saught after Davis school district, 2 hours from DFW and 1 hour from OKC and less than a mile from Falls Creek Conference Center, and Arbuckle wilderness.
Make your home or getaway where wildlife is abundant and access to the Washita river is easy and private!
22+ acres of wooded land with nice elevation change and lots of mature trees! Over 1600 feet of river frontage, several building sites available and all of the fishing and kayaking you could ask for!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1836 Realty & Auction
Boerne Texas, 78006
SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 29 TWN 01 RNG 02 SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS FOR FULL LEGAL SECTION 29 1S-2E A PART OF E2 E2 OF SEC 29 BEG AT NE CORNER OF NW SE NE; 22.65 ACRES 70
- The property will be sold at Public “Online - Internet Auction”, ending Monday, January 30th at 2:00pm CST (soft close)
- The property will be sold subject to seller’s confirmation (sells with reserve).
- Property sells As-Is with no warranties expressed or implied
- The auction is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction)
- The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing
- Buyers Premium
- A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer, the final bid plus the 10% Buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
- A down payment of TEN PERCENT (10%) of the final bid price must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire transfer within 24 hours of acceptance of the auction contract by the sellers. Down payment will be payable to Cactus Closings Llc. Located at 303 S. Chickasaw St. Plauls Valley Ok. 73075 . The down payment deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing. The balance of the purchase price will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company, on delivery of insurable title on or before Thursday February 17th, 2023.
- A promissory note will be signed along with the down payment.
- Final closing is NOT contingent upon financing.
- The property will be conveyed by a Warranty Deed
- The seller agrees to furnish buyer(s) with an owner’s policy of Title Insurance Policy at closing.
- Real Estate Taxes: the taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Closing shall take place at the office of: Cactus Closings Llc.
- Closing fee will be paid by the buyer.
- Closing will be held on or before February 17, 2023
- Possession will be granted at final closing.
- The successful Bidder shall execute electronically an “Auction Real Estate Sales Contract” for the property immediately after being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer.
- Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, and due diligence concerning the property.
- Further; Property sells as-is with no warranties expressed or implied
- United Country| 1836 Realty & Auction, United Country| Southern Oklahoma Real Estate and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
- All announcements made up to the final close of the Auction bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
- All information was gathered from reliable sources and is believed to be correct as of the date this brochure is published; however the seller or auctioneers have not independently verified this information. Auction plats and drawings are not to be relied on and are for representation purposes only. Its accuracy is not warranted in any way. There is no obligation on the part of the sellers or auctioneer to update this information.
SALE SITE: Internet Only
VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS: By Appointment
The viewing of the property will be at the viewer’s own risk. The Seller, Auctioneer nor the Listing Agency may not be held responsible for accidents.
For questions call or text Trey Garrett at 580-369-8689, Marcus Cunningham 580-235-6774
I do hereby agree to these Auction Terms & Conditions.
See this property