POTENTIAL COUNTRY HOMESITE 15 MINUTES TO OVERLAND PARK, KSReal State (#24012-01417)
- Country Homesite Miami Co, KS
- Bucyrus KS Land for Sale
- Land Auction Overland Park KS
- Shop with Concrete Floor
- Utilities onsite or available
- Zoned AG
- Recreational Land Auction
- Country Home Site Auction
W 215th St, Bucyrus, KS, 66013
Potential Country Home Site with Large Shop Just 15 minutes from Overland Park, KS! Enjoy country living & riding ATVs on this 20 ac m/l property. This property has great potential as a weekend get-away. Rural water is available. Located in the Louisburg School District.
The 48 X 60 shop has a full concrete floor with insulated sidewalls and electric. Additionally the shop has a 40’ wide bi-fold electric door that is 12’ tall! Zoned AG.
Directions: Hwy 69 South to W 223rd St. West on 223rd St. to Antioch Rd. North on Antioch to W215th St. Go east for 1/2 mile to property on right.
Viewing Day is Saturday, January 7th, 2023 from 9 am to 12 pm.
Bidding opens January 24th at 9 am and closes January 26th at 2 pm cst.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION 20 m/l acres – Miami County
1. REGISTRATION: This is an online only auction. You will need to register online to bid and agree to all terms. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND REVIEWED THE TERMS FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, DO NOT BID.
2. ONLINE ONLY AUCTION (i.e. Internet Auction) by United Country-Commercial The online auction and the online bidding shall begin on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 9 am CST and begin closing on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 2pm CST. Any bid placed in the final 3 minutes of the online auction, will be automatically extended 3 more minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 2:00 pm receives a bid at 1:59, the close time will automatically extend 2:03. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the last 3 minutes of the online auction. Bid at www.UnitedCountryCommercial.com.
3. SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the
server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, United Country - Commercial reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE nor UNITED COUNTRY - COMMERCIAL AND OR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON.
4. FINANCING: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders understand that financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF FINAL BID: Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 24 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country - Commercial within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
6. PROPERTY / TITLE INSPECTION: It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by January 8th.
7. DOWN PAYMENT / ESCROW: An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by First American Title in Overland Park, KS. within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
8. CLOSING & CLOSING COSTS: Closing shall be on or by February 28th, 2023 at First American Title, Overland Park, KS. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail, and wire transfer of certified funds. Title commitment and owner’s policy will be paid by the Seller. Seller will deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies or exchange fees (if applicable). Customary closing fees in the county where the property is located will apply to both Seller’s and Buyer’s transactions accordingly.
9. TAXES: 2023 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to date of closing.
10. POSSESSION: Purchaser shall receive possession of the property at closing.
11. HOLD HARMLESS: Buyer and or Bidder agree to hold harmless and indemnify United Country - Commercial and its Agents, Owners, and/or Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
12. BROKER PARTICIPATION: United Country - Commercial does not co-broke their auction listings.
13. AUCTION DISCLAIMER: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. Maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” and buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants,conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. By bidding you are acknowledging and accepting all posted Seller’sDisclosures. Neither the Seller nor United Country - Commercial or the Auctioneers or Associates or Employees are giving any warranties other than the Seller’s Title Warranty. Please call our office at 800-895-4430 if you have any questions.
14: SPECIAL NOTES: Please call Kurt Hollenberg at 573-220-6155 if you have any questions or would like a tour.
***With registration you are accepting posted terms and disclosures at UnitedCountryCommercial.com/auctions***
Seller: The Late Caryl D Rothenberger Trust
See this property