COUNTRY HOME WITH ACREAGE ONLINE ONLY AUCTION BOONVILLE MOReal State (#24161-01416)
67 Acres 3 2.00
- Country Home Boonville MO
- Income Producing CRP Contract
- Boonville Public Schools
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath Home on 67 acres
- Highway Frontage
- Missouri Land & Home Auction
- Online Only Auction Missouri
- Cooper County MO Land Auction
15709 Highway 5, Boonville, MO, 65233
Beautiful Country Home with Highway Frontage on Acreage. If you have been looking for the ideal location for future development, to build your dream home, or a home with acreage in the Boonville School District, this property is for you! Located less than 2 miles south of Boonville on Highway 5, this beautiful home sits on 67 ac +/-. The 1,886 SF home consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large open kitchen and a 3 car garage.
Highway 5 borders the property on the west side and Old 5 Drive borders the property on the east side. 48.6 acres are enrolled in CRP through 2025 bringing in $5,642 per year and offering great wildlife habitat.
This is an ONLINE ONLY Auction.
Bidding Opens Tuesday, January 24th at 9am.
Bidding Closes Thursday, January 26th at 2pm.
Viewing Day is Sunday, January 8th from 2pm - 5pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION 67 m/l acres – Cooper County
1. REGISTRATION: This is an online only auction. You will need to register online to bid and agree to all terms. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND REVIEWED THE TERMS FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, DO NOT BID.
2. ONLINE ONLY AUCTION (i.e. Internet Auction) by United Country Missouri Land and Home The online auction and the online bidding shall begin on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 9 am CST and begin closing on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 2pm CST. Any bid placed in the final 3 minutes of the online auction, will be automatically extended 3 more minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to close at 2:00 pm receives a bid at 1:59, the close time will automatically extend 2:03. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the last 3 minutes of the online auction. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
3. SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, United Country Missouri Land and Home reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE nor UNITED COUNTRY MISSOURI LAND AND HOME AND OR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON.
4. FINANCING: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders understand that financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF FINAL BID: Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 24 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
6. PROPERTY / TITLE INSPECTION: It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by January 8th.
7. DOWN PAYMENT / ESCROW: An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Cooper County Land Title, LLC. within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
8. CLOSING & CLOSING COSTS: Closing shall be on or by February 28th, 2023 at Cooper County Land Title, LLC, Boonville, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail, and wire transfer of certified funds. Title commitment and owner’s policy will be paid by the Seller. Seller will deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies or exchange fees (if applicable). Customary closing fees in the county where the property is located will apply to both Seller’s and Buyer’s transactions accordingly.
9. TAXES: 2023 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to date of closing.
10. POSSESSION: Purchaser shall receive possession of the property at closing.
11. HOLD HARMLESS: Buyer and or Bidder agree to hold harmless and indemnify United Country Missouri Land and Home and its Agents, Owners, and/or Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
12. BROKER PARTICIPATION: United Country Missouri Land and Home does not co-broke their auction listings.
13. AUCTION DISCLAIMER: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. Maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” and buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. By bidding you are acknowledging and accepting all posted Seller’s Disclosures. Neither the Seller nor United Country Missouri Land & Home or the Auctioneers or Associates or Employees are giving any warranties other than the Seller’s Title Warranty. Please call our office at 800-895-4430 if you have any questions.
14: SPECIAL NOTES: Please call Troy Thurman, Listing Agent at 660-537-0987 or Jason Thurman, Listing Agent at 660-537-0953 if you have any questions or would like a tour.
**Sold by per deeded acre**
***With registration you are accepting posted terms and disclosures at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com/auctions***
Seller: Phyllis Hilden
See this property