Absolute Auction - Online Only - 20.43 +/- Acres selling in 11 Tracts near Rowena Marina in Albany, KY
INTERNET ONLY - Bidding Begins Thursday, 6/1/2023 at 10:00 a.m. CST Bidding Ends Thrusday, 6/15/2023 at 2:00 p.m. CST
20.43 +/- Acres offered in 11 tracts located on McFall Rd in Clinton County, KY. These one-of-a-kind properties offer beautiful building sites with great views and farmland. Property is very close to the new Rowena Marina on Lake Cumberland. Water and electric are available from the road. All lots are UNRESTRICTED. Southern Kentucky Farm Land - Property location is 11 +/- miles to town, 13 +/- miles to Grider Hill, 2.7 +/- miles to Fryman's Landing, 5.4 +/- miles to Rowena Marina, and 21 +/- miles to Wolf Creek Dam. One can enjoy the peace of country living while still being conveniently located near the amenities of Albany, Lake Cumberland, or beautiful Dale Hollow Lake.
View Drone Video https://youtu.be/uPi57WB5qJg
For more information, call or email Auctioneer, Jay Craig at 606-688-3119 or email@example.com or Owner, Broker, Auctioneer, Hunter Shearer at 606-306-2995.
Visit www.countrylakesandland.com for more information and BIDDING.
Absolute Auction - Online Only
**Soft Close will apply to this auction on each lot. Any bids made within the last 5 minutes will add an addtional 5 minutes to the time. If you are outbid, you will have an addtional 5 minutes to make another bid. This process will continue until no bids are made within the last 5 minutes.**
**Lots are staggered to close by 3 minutes.**
1. 15% Down Payment (non-refundable) Cash or Good Check - Due on Sale Day - Balance is due on or before 30 days after the auction ends.
2. 10% BUYERS PREMIUM will be added to the WINNING BID to determine PURCHASE PRICE OF THE REAL ESTATE.
3. Real Estate is selling "AS-IS, WHERE IS", both surface and subsurface with no warranties guaranteed or implied; sold subject to any restrictions, right of ways or easments, recorded or unrecorded. Please conduct your own due diligence of the property being sold prior to bidding.
4. United Country Lakes and Land Realty/Auction is the agent for the seller.
5. The seller nor his/her agent make any representation or warranty regarding any utilities being available to the real property being sold. Bidder should determine the feasibility of any untility service(s) prior to bidding.
6. Bidders are invited to inspect the property and are responsible to complete their own due diligence before the sale date.
7. All information herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, however accuracy is not guaranteed.
8. Down Payment in cash, or good check.
9. All announcements on sale day or published/distributed on the internet prior to the stated online auction ending time take precedence over previously published advertising.
10. Purchaser will be required to sign a purchase contract at the close of the sale.
11. This sale is final with no contingencies and is not subject to the buyers ability to obtain financing.
12. Possession to be given with deed at closing.
13. Seller to convey the property by General Warranty Deed.
14. Property is selling by recent survey or deed.
15. Seller to pay all 2023 property taxes.
16. Buyer is responsible for closing costs and their own title search.
17. United Country Lakes and Land Realty/Auction and their agents and staff are eligible bidders and subject to the same registration, terms, and conditions as all other bidders.
18. Auction is subject to prior sale.
Online Auction Software Disclaimer: United Country Lakes and Land Realty/Auction is not responsible for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension, or termination of the site. By agreeing to the terms, you are accepting that you use the site to your own risk and without any guarantees from United Country Lakes and Land Realty/Auction or its sellers. This includes the operation and functionality of the site. The site is normally available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week but we do not guarantee that you will always have access to the site or that it will be operational 100% of the time. United Country Lakes and Land Realty and Auction retains the right to make the site unavailable on occassion for any reason. United Country Lakes and Land Realty/Auction also reserves the right to the following:
1. Terminate or suspend access to any bidder for any reason to the site.
2. Terminate or suspend any bidder's registration to bid and/or bidders account.
3. Suspend bidding to any individual lot or all lots in an auction at any time.
4. Extend the bidding ending date and time for any individual lot or all lots in an auction at any time.
By registering to bid and agreeing to the terms and conditions, bidders guarantee that the information given to United Country Lakes and Land Realty/Auction is accurate and truthful. Users agree to indemnify and hold United Country Lakes and Land Realty/Auction harmless from any lawsuit based on the user's negligence or activities.
See this property