REAL ESTATE AUCTION LONGVIEW TEXASReal State (#42249-23078)
0.4 Acres 3 2.00
- Real Estate Auction Texas
- House for sale Longview TX
- Longview TX real estate
- Auction house Longview TX
- Longview ISD
- Longview TX houses
- Homes for sale Longview TX
- UC H5 Auction and Realty
2703 N Fourth St, Longview, TX, 75605
House in Longview ISD: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, and a Spacious 2-Car Garage on 0.4 Acres
Welcome to a gem right in the heart of Longview, TX. This property at 2703 N 4th St offers a perfect blend of contemporary design and cozy comfort. With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a generous 2-car garage, this home is ready for the next family to make it a home.
This home has already been remodeled on the interior, including upgrades to flooring, countertops, light fixtures, and more. In the kitchen you'll love the granite countertops and open shelving providing both style and functionality. There is also a large walk in pantry.
The property offers 3 bedrooms. It is a split design with two of the bedrooms on one side of the house, and the master suite on the other side. The master suite is a true retreat, with an en-suite bathroom for added privacy, and your own exterior door to the back patio. The custom bathroom is complete with a large shower with subway tile and a spacious walk in closet. Both of the other two bedrooms also have large closets. If you love shiplap, you'll love the design of the hall bathroom.
Through the set of French doors from the living room, it opens up to a spacious 0.4-acre lot, perfect for those who love to spend time in the great outdoors. The large yard provides endless opportunities for the space. There is a large storage building or workshop toward the back of the property. It is wired with electricity. This could be great for simiply added storage, or with a little TLC could be converted to a home office, a man cave, or she shed. You'll love sipping your morning coffee on the patio, looking out at your large yard.
The home's prime location on 4th St cannot be beat for accessibility. This property is just moments away from both hospitals, local amenities, schools, parks, and restaurants.
Don't miss your chance! This property is being sold through an online auction. Bidding is open now through Tuesday, September 19th at 2pm. Come preview this property Thursday, September 7th, 4-6pm or Saturday, September 16th 12-2pm.
1. This property is being sold with a reserve.
2. There is a 11% buyer's premium. 11% or $2500, whichever is greater, will be added to your high bid to arrive at the contract price. KEEP THIS IN MIND WHILE YOU'RE BIDDING. Example: High bid $100,000.00 X 11% = $11,000.00. $100,000.00 + $11,000.00 = $111,000.00 is the contract price.
3. The property is subject to prior sale. (The property can be purchased prior to the end of the auction.)
4. There will be a 5% deposit due within 24 hours after the close of the auction from the successful bidder. Immediately following the bidding, the successful bidder will execute a contract for the purchase of the property and deposit 5% of the contract price with the escrow agent. Personal checks are accepted. The contract is NOT assignable, NOT contingent upon financing, NOT contingent upon inspections.
5. The balance of the purchase price is due at closing within 30 days. Each purchaser is responsible for obtaining his/her own financing if necessary. You must be pre-approved for financing. If you are unsure of your ability to obtain the necessary financing, do not bid as you could lose your earnest deposit if you don't close.
6. A seller's disclosure of condition of the property has been provided in the materials here today. The property is being sold "as is" and "where is" with all faults, if any. No warranty as to condition or suitability for any purpose is expressed or implied. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own information, judgment and inspection of the property and records prior to the auction. None of the personal property will be conveyed with the sale. Bidding signifies agreement to all disclosures.
7. The contract to purchase this property is subject to the seller being able to provide an insurable title. Purchaser will pay all closing costs associated with this transaction with the exception of the seller providing owners title insurance and pro-rated taxes. All other expenses will be paid by Buyer.
8. All adjustments of taxes or other pro-ratable items on this property shall be prorated as of the date of closing.
9. Bidding signifies you have read and are in agreement with terms and conditions of the auction. If you do not agree, do not bid!!
10. If you wish to be a back up bidder, please contact us after the auction and we will put you on the list in the event the high bidder does not close. We will contact you and invite you to purchase the property. There is no obligation to purchase and no signature is required. This is a matter of reference only.
11.The auctioneer controls the bidding, corrects any mistakes made, and determines how to handle tie bids.
12.Neither Auctioneer nor Seller shall be liable for any personal injury on the sale premises. Buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of the item(s) sold hereunder, and shall defend, indemnify, and save harmless Seller and Auctioneer from any liability.
13. Online Auction Technology (Disclaimer): Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country | H5 Auction & Realty, Broker of record, or anyone else, if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company. Bidder(s) are encouraged to use the “Maximum Bid” feature on the bidding platform and lock in their maximum bid amount, if they are concerned about technology failure during the auction. The SELLER and/or Auction Company reserves the right to (pause) the online auction bidding in the event of any internal or external technology failure, to preserve the integrity of the auction event and maintain a fair and impartial bidding environment.
14. Any unresolved complaint with H5 Auction & Realty should be directed to : Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations; P. O. Box 12157; Austin, TX 78711; 512-4636511, www.tdlr.texas.gov.
See this property