Arizona Farm & Ranch Land for Sale in Eastern Arizona
Auction Ends: December 6th, 6:00 PM MST
- Saturday, November 11th – 1:00 PM MST
- Monday, November 27th – 1:00 PM MST
- Sunday, December 3rd – 1:00 PM MST
Extraordinary Farm & Ranch Ground Auction Opportunity in Eastern Arizona
Discover a unique opportunity to own prime agricultural land with exceptional water resources in Eastern Arizona. Located just south of Holbrook and north of Show Low, this property will be offered at auction, closing on December 6th at 6:00 PM MST.
- Total Acres: 1,421 acres
- Two Tracts:
- Tract 1 - 949± acres
- Premium cattle grazing or farm land with access to water and quality grass.
- There is power conveniently located near Tract 1 as well.
- Tract 2 - 471± acres with a well
- boasts a certified well with a remarkable flow rate of 700 Gallons Per Minute.
- Hoop houses and irrigated fields provide ample opportunities for agricultural ventures. Hoop houses sized:
- 24’ x 75’
- 24’ x 85’
- 24’ x 100’.
- Features perimeter fence on 3 sides and cross-fencing
- Also includes two cargo containers and irrigation supplies, enhancing its versatility for agricultural purposes.
- The power supply is equipped with 200 amp service, with 50 amps allocated to each pedestal. Additionally, the well on Tract 2 is powered for seamless operation.
- Tract 1 - 949± acres
- This expansive property, offering excellent water resources and outstanding grazing land, is a rare find in Arizona.
- Previously certified as Organic in 2020, this land is ready for your farming vision. Re-certification may be possible for the next owner.
- The Little Colorado River flows through the property, offering level ground suitable for grazing, farming, or creating your personal homestead.
- This property offers easy access off state route 180, ensuring convenient transportation and logistics for your farming and ranching operations.
- Bidder's Packet
- Bidding Link
- Interactive Map
- Property Video
- Terms & Conditions
- Bid Certification
- Tract 1 - Title Committment
- Tract 2 - Title Committment
Contact Information: For more details and to participate in this auction, please contact: Doreen Letson Phone: 623.777-9082
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a premium cattle ranch and grazing land in Arizona's fertile landscape. Join us at the auction and secure your future in this thriving agricultural region.
530 CO Rd 5152 - Chambers, AZ
4451 White Mountain - Show Low, AZ
TRACT 1: SECTION: 3 TOWNSHIP: 14N RANGE: 25E BEG NE COR OF SEC 3 SLY 5388.34' TO SE COR SAID SEC 3 W 1711.55' N 2290.61' N 1454.36' N 1663.4' E 1299.22' TO POB. & SECTION: 2 TOWNSHIP: 14N RANGE: 25E SEE SURVEY 2021-008582 – 949.73 Acres +/-
TRACT 2: SECTION: 2 TOWNSHIP: 14N RANGE: 25E SEE SURVEY 2021-008582
- The property will be offered for sale via a Public Online - Internet Bidding Platform
- The property will be offered as two independent tracts:
- Tract 1: 949-acre farm land
- Tract 2: 471.85-acre farm land
- All bids / offers must be entered prior to Wednesday, Dec. 6 2023 – 6:00pm MST
- To be approved as a bidder a signed copy of the terms and conditions along with a signed bidder’s certification must be received and approved by the auction office.
- Financing is not a Contingency; bidders must be prepared to pay cash at closing.
- This property will be sold subject to seller’s approval, sells with an un-disclosed reserve.
- Property sells As-Is with no warranties expressed or implied. Bidders may perform their independent inspections prior to bidding.
- This property is Subject to prior sale (the property can be purchased prior to end of auction).
- The seller reserves the right to cancel the auction at any time prior to the final bid closing
- An 11% buyer’s premium will be added to the final bid and charged to the buyer at closing, the final bid plus the 11% buyer’s premium will establish the final sales price.
- Any pre-auction offers must be made & presented to Listing Broker based on these Bidding Rules (Terms & Conditions).
- Down Payment: A “Down Payment” of $10,000 per tract must be paid by the successful bidder by direct wire transfer within 24 hours of acceptance of the purchase agreement. The down payment will be deposited with Pioneer Title Company.
- Upon the acceptance of the purchase agreement between the buyer and the seller, the down payment deposit will be non-refundable; your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you are prepared to pay cash at closing or have arranged your financing prior to bidding. The balance of the purchase price including the buyer’s premium will be due via a wire transfer to the closing company, on delivery of insurable title on or before December 29, 2023.
- The seller agrees to furnish buyer with an owner’s policy of Title Insurance at closing. Preliminary title search provided in “Bidder’s Info Packet”.
- Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
- Closing shall take place at the office of: Pioneer Title Company, 2955 N Lake Valley Rd., Prescott Valley, AZ 86314.
- Closing transaction fee will be paid by the buyer.
- Closing will be on or before December 29, 2023
- A Real Estate closing transaction fee of $250.00 will be charged to the buyer at closing.
- Possession will be granted day of final closing
- Successful Bidder shall execute electronically a “Real Estate Purchase Agreement” for the property immediately after being declared Successful Bidder.
- United Country Real Estate and their representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
- All announcements made up to the final close of the bidding take precedence over all advertising, oral or printed material.
See this property