EASTERN KANSAS RANCH FOR SALE AT INTERNET AUCTIONReal State (#15032-18926)
388 Acres 3 3.00
- Eastern Kansas Land For Sale
- Kansas Ranch For Sale
- Wabaunsee County, KS Land
- Close to Topeka, KS
- Kansas Equine Property
- Kansas Cattle Property
- Kansas Land for Sale
- Eastern Kansas Land Auction
15163 K4 Hwy, Maple Hill, KS, 66507
EASTERN KANSAS RANCH FOR SALE AT INTERNET AUCTION
Wabaunsee County, Kansas Ranch Selling at Internet Auction
Maple Hill, Kansas home, barn, and 388 acres of prime Kansas grassland selling in 5 Tracts
Tract 1 - 34 Acres +/- Including Home, Barn, Livestock Corrals, and Pond
Tract 2 - 40 Acres +/- Brome Hay Ground and Pond
Tract 3 - 80 acres +/- Native Grass Pasture, Brome Hay Ground, and Pond
Tract 4- 80 acres +/- Native Grass Pasture and Pond
Tract 5 - 154 acres +/- Native Grass Pasture and 2 Ponds
1) A 2% buyer's premium will be added to the high bid at auction to determine the total purchase price.
2) 25% non-refundable earnest deposit due upon signing of purchase contract.
3) Balance of purchase due in certified funds upon close of escrow on or before September 3, 2021
Terms and Conditions for Auction of 15163 K4 Hwy., Maple Hill
1) Auction Format
All bidding for this auction is internet only at Eastern Kansas Ranch For Sale At Internet Auction (ucgreatplains.com) The auction will use a timed-bidding format where the bidding will start closing at the designated date and time and will use a “soft close” format; bidding will continue, and lot will not close until no bids have been entered within a specified amount of time.
2) Buyer’s Premium
A 2% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the total purchase price of the property.
3) Earnest Money Deposit
- Successful bidder will sign a purchase agreement and submit the non-refundable amount of twenty-five percent (25%) of the total purchase price for each tract, in the form of a personal check, a business check or cashier’s check and made payable to Wabaunsee County Title.
- Earnest-deposit funds will be deposited into title company’s escrow account.
- Said Escrow Company shall also handle all closing matters.
- Balance shall be due and payable, in certified funds, at closing of escrow.
4) Close of Escrow to occur on or before September 3, 2021. Time is of the essence in this transaction.
5) Property is offered and is accepted by buyer(s) in current “as-is” condition with any and all faults and with positively no contingencies.
6) This is a “with reserve” auction. The seller reserves the right to accept or reject the final bid at auction.
7) Plats shown herein and the description of any improvements are for informational purposes only, and no representations, warranties, or guarantees are made concerning locations, dimensions, or tract size or nature, quality or suitability for use of the tract for any improvements. All information, concerning property has been gained from Wabaunsee County courthouse records.
8) The property shall transfer by Deed that is acceptable by Title Company, subject to seller obtaining merchantable title free and clear of all liens. Seller and Buyer will split the cost of owner’s policy of title insurance and closing agent’s closing fee, only, 50/50. No other closing costs or title insurance costs will be paid by the seller.
9) Once bidding is declared closed by auctioneer, there shall be no further bidding.
10) Auctioneer and/or seller reserves the right to withdraw the property prior to auction.
11) United Country – Great Plains Auction & Real Estate listing broker Lance Fullerton is a seller’s agent in this transaction and represents the seller not the buyer.
12) All buyer brokers/agents must register no later than forty-eight (48) hours prior to scheduled start time of auction on form provided by auctioneer and be present at closing with their client(s) to receive compensation.
See this property
Lance Fullerton, CAI