Heavy EquipmentPersonal Property (#47100)
Quantity : Lot # 7688This 2012 Mack CXU613 Day cab tandem axel is in excellent condition, Certified clean idle, 12 speed automatic, good tires, Interior cab is very clean. meticulously maintained by on site mechanic, he states serviced every 20,000 mile and greased every 9,000 miles, 2020 new clutch and transmission completely serviced. NYS inspected in June 2021.
This 2012 Mack CXU613 Day cab tandem axel is in excellent condition, Certified clean idle, 12 speed automatic, good tires, Interior cab is very clean. meticulously maintained by on site mechanic, he states serviced every 20,000 mile and greased every 9,000 miles, 2020 new clutch and transmission completely serviced. NYS inspected in June 2021. https://www.auctiontime.com/listings/trucks/auctions/online/207229371/2012-mack-pinnacle-cxu613
1. All items have been described to the best of our ability with the information provided to the
auction company. All items are being sold “as-is, where-is” with no guarantees whatsoever.
2. All sales are final, no refunds or cancellations are allowed. Bidders are required to make their
inspections and fully satisfy themselves prior to making any bids.
3. PAYMENT: Full payment is required via wire transfer within (4) four business days of the end of
the auction (unless prior arrangements are made). All items are to remain onsite and NO items
will be released until payment is made in full.
4. Bidders located (Outside the United States) are REQUIRED TO PAY BY WIRE TRANSFER, ONLY.
5. An invoice will be sent to the email address registered with “Auctiontime.com” immediately
upon conclusion of the auction sale.
6. Successful bidders are required to contact United Country – Eagle River Realty, LLC within 24
hours of the completion of the auction sale to verify payment is being made correctly.
7. PICK UP: Shipping or pickup is the sole responsibility of the buyer at buyer's expense.
8. Items must be picked up within 15 business days (unless other arrangements are made). Buyers
are fully responsible for any holding or (Storage Fees), if the equipment is left onsite after the 15
9. United Country – Eagle River Realty, LLC will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies related
to the (size, type, condition, usability, suitability or general description) of any item advertised.
10. All bidders are responsible to conduct their own assessment prior to placing any bids in the
11. Titled vehicles will be supplied a Bill of Sale. Tax and license requirements will be subject to the
rules in the State of the purchaser, unless buyer has a “valid” (current) tax exemption certificate
or card on file with the auction company, prior to paying for equipment.
12. All bidders are required to contact the auction company with any questions they may have prior
to placing any bids at auction. You can reach the auction company at (315)824-8989.
See this property