STUNNING HOME AND ACREAGE AT THE BASE OF COCHISE STRONGHOLD
Real Estate Auctions for Sale & Personal Property Auctions near Pearce, Arizona125 N Skyline Rd, Pearce, Arizona 85625-0848
See this property
Four offerings located in the grasslands at the foot of the beautiful Dragoon Mountains. Embrace the best of country living with scenic mountain views and peaceful quiet surroundings. This amazing property will sell at an ONLINE AUCTION starting at 12:00 pm on June 10th and will begin closing at 6:00 pm on June 27th (Soft Close).
To View the Auction, Please Click Here
To View a Video of this Magnificent Property, Please Click Here.
To View a Map of the Four Lots, Please Click Here
Auction Lot 1 - Southwestern Style Home near Cochise Stronghold
Auction Lot 1 features a stunning custom territorial style 3 BD, 2 BA home with large wood beam, tongue and groove ceilings and amazing views from every window. Relax on two expansive front and back porches situated to take in the morning sunrise and evening sunset. There are two fireplaces, a double-sided fireplace in the living room and a beehive fireplace in the kitchen. The home is centrally heated and cooled by gas furnaces and air conditioning. The property has its own well and a well share agreement with one neighbor; an attached two car garage; workshop; and is fenced and cross fenced.
This quality, well maintained home has been under the same ownership since construction in 1997 and is coming on the market for the first time at Auction.
Auction Lots 2 - 4, Building Lots Situated at the Foot of Dragoon Mountains (Lots 3&4 SOLD Prior to Auction)
Auction Lots 2, 3, and 4 include 3 vacant, 1+ acre land parcels for a total of 3+/- acres each, where you can build your own dream home or add additional acreage to Auction Lot 1. Enjoy views in all directions and particularly those of impressive Cochise Stronghold and the Dragoon Mountains. The lots are platted subdivision lots that are part of Arizona Sun Sites Unit No. 2 and have deed restrictions permitting site built homes only.
Premier Birding, with Hiking and Equestrian Trails
Southeastern Arizona is well known for over 500 bird species making it a premier birding area in the United States. Birders come to Cochise Stronghold from all over the world and have observed 180 bird species there. Cochise Stronghold steeped in history is situated in the nearby Coronado National Forest. It was once a refuge for Apache Chief, Cochise and his people and is now home to a hiking/equestrian trail which was originally a Native American trail and is approximately 4 miles long.
Property is subject to sale prior to auction date.
State Arizona Region Southeast Community Pearce Parcel ID
- Auction Lot 1: 117-02-408 and 409A
- Auction Lot 2: 117-02-399, 400, and 401
Auction Lot 3: 117-02-446, 459, and 460SOLD Auction Lot 4: 117-02-466, 467, and 468SOLD
- Auction Lot 1: 5.5+/- Acres
- Auction Lot 2: 3.41+/- Acres
Auction Lot 3: 3.21+/- AcresSOLD Auction Lot 4: 3.21+/- AcresSOLD
- 2,574 s.f. (Source Assessor Records)
- Constructed in 1997
- 3 Bedroom
- 1 Full Bath, 1 3/4 Bath
- Main Bedroom - with dressing room, sitting area, walk-in closet, full bath
- Large beam, tongue and groove wood ceilings in living room and main bedroom suite
- 2 Fireplaces
- Laundry Room
- Office/Dining Room (your choice)
- Ceramic Tile Flooring Throughout
- Covered Front and Back Porches
- Wood Framed Patio Doors - from living room, main bedroom, and office to porches
Other Improvements: Shop, Building, Utilities
- Auction Lot 1: Electric, Propane Gas, Septic, Well (Is new and is a shared well with well agreement)
- Auction Lot 2: Electric, Telephone Nearby
Auction Lot 3: Electric, Telephone NearbySOLD Auction Lot 4: Electric, Telephone NearbySOLD
Zoning SR-43 Taxes 2022
- Auction Lot 1: $2,037.34
- Auction Lot 2: $142.56
Auction Lot 3: $142.56SOLD Auction Lot 4: $142.56SOLD
Price To Be Auctioned. Seller will look at pre-auction offers between $400,000 to $500,000 for Lot 1, submit for Lot 2.
- To be held on 6/10/23 to 6/27/23
- Soft close starts at 6:00 p.m. AZ time on 6/27/23.
- Property sells "AS IS"
- Preview 6/3/23 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and 6/7/23 from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Contact Nancy Belt 520-221-0807 or Paul Ramirez 520-241-3333
Stunning SW Home on 5.5 Ac
Wood Beamed, T & G Ceilings
3 Vacant Land Parcels
Views of Cochise Stronghold
- Country Homes
- Equine Property
- Land for Sale
- Street Address: 125 N Skyline Rd
- City: Pearce
- State: Arizona
- Postal Code: 85625-0848
- County: Cochise
- County: United States
- MLS#: 02038-22008
- Auction Date : 6/27/2023 6:00:00 PM
- Auction Address : , ,
- Year Built: 1997
- Courtesy of : Stockmen's Realty
- Auc Lot 1 SP Disclosure Statement.pdf
- Auc Lot 1 Title Report and Docs.pdf
- Auc Lot 2 Title Report and Docs.pdf
- Auc Lot 2 Vacant Land Disclosure.pdf
- Auc Lot 3 Title Report and Docs.pdf
- Auc Lot 3 Vacant Land Disclosure.pdf
- Auc Lot 4 Vacant Land Disclosure.pdf
- Auction Terms and Conditions5.2.pdf
- Bid Certification.pdf
- Survey Disclosure.pdf
- Auc Lot 4 Title Report and Docs.pdf
- Well 55-238159.pdf
- Broker-Agent Client Registration.pdf
- Pearce Auction Property Brochure.pdf
- Agreement for Purchase and Sale.pdf