COLUMBUS NEBRASKA TOWNHOME
Real Estate Auctions for Sale & Personal Property Auctions near Columbus, Nebraska2717 33rd Street, Columbus, Nebraska 68601
See this property
This 1 1/2 story Townhome was built in 2000 and features 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, den, partially finished lower level, and plenty of storage space on a 1 acre lot (+/- ). Another feature is southerly facing sun room to entertain in and enjoy year round. Perfect room for a hot tub too. Showings are scheduled on July 13th and 20th at 6:00pm only.
For bidding go to www.Hibid.com and register.
Online Auction Terms & Conditions
- Bidding Registration: Online bidder hereby agrees that they must properly register for this online auction by completing and signing the (Online Bidders Agreement) and returning it to the auction company before placing any bids online. The agreement can be electronically signed via (DocuSign) or emailed and/or faxed to the auction company at 402-521-2062 (fax) or firstname.lastname@example.org (email).
- Bidding Opens/Closes: The Online Only Auction (ie. Internet Auction), bidding shall be opened and begin closing on the dates and times stated above.
- Seller Confirmation Auction: The property is being offered as an Online Only Auction, with all bids being subject to Seller’s approval. Seller may at sellers’ discretion reject any and all bids.
- Property Previews: It is recommended to all bidders to personally inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the sole responsibility of the bidders.
- Cash Offer/No Financing Contingency: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT be subject to the bidder’s ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash offer” to purchase the property. Financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement or the auction terms and conditions.
- Purchase Contract: Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property immediately upon being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction the winning bidder will be forwarded via email a Purchase Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the Purchase Contract must be received by United Country – Cerny Land Home and Auction, LLC no later than 24 hours from the time said Purchase Contract was sent to the winning bidder. The Purchase Contract may be (hand delivered, faxed, or scanned and emailed).
- Escrow Deposit: An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price (which includes the buyer’s premium) will be wire transferred or hand delivered in the form of certified funds to the Title Company no later than 48 hours following the close of auction. See closing agent’s contact information below. The balance of the purchase price will be due in full at closing.
- Closing: Closing shall be on or before AUGUST 19th, 2022. Closing shall take place at PLATTE COUNTY TITLE COMPANY, COLUMBUS NE. (402-563-4519) Out of state buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds.
- Possession: Possession of the property will be given upon successful closing and transfer of title.
- Title Insurance: Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. Seller shall pay 2021 and all prior year real estate taxes. 2022 real estate taxes will be Prorated to the date of closing.
- Online Auction Technology Issues: Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country – Cerny Land Home and Auction, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company. If a technology issue or failure becomes present during the online auction, call the auction company immediately at (402) 521-2062 or (402) 670-3875.
- Soft Close: If a property in the online auction receives a bid within the last 3 minutes of the auction, then the auction end time (close time) will automatically extend the auction and additional 3 minutes before closing. The “soft close” feature will continue to extend the bidding opportunity for 3 minutes with each newly placed bid and the property shall not close until 3 minutes have elapsed with no additional bid activity.
- Disclaimer: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. There are no warranties either expressed or implied pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold "As-Is, Where-Is" with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding.
- Real estate and personal assets are subject to prior sale. Sellers are willing to review any offers made that include the purchase of the property prior to auction closing. Any such offer must be in written form and include the intent to purchase.
PARTIALLY FINISHED BASEMENT
- Home in Town
- Street Address: 2717 33rd Street
- City: Columbus
- State: Nebraska
- Postal Code: 68601
- County: Platte
- County: United States
- Subdivision: LANCE LONG
- MLS#: 26013-15656
- Auction Date : 8/1/2022 7:00:00 PM
- Auction Address : , ,
- Year Built: 2000
- Courtesy of : United Country 26013 - United Country Real Estate | Cerny Land Home and Auction LLC