150 ACRES FOR SALE, PERRY, OK, NOBLE COUNTY
Real Estate Auctions for Sale & Personal Property Auctions near Perry, OklahomaHwy 86 Property, Perry, Oklahoma 73077
See this property
470 Acres for Sale, Noble County, Oklahoma
Noble County Land for Sale, Perry Oklahoma. 470 acres will be sold in an online auction ending on September 7th. The productive farm ground, hunting, and recreational land, the residential/development land, and a home in town will be sold in multiple tracts. Pre-Auction offers will be considered.
Tracts #3-7: ±150 Acres, Noble County, OK
Legal: SW/4 23-21-1
Welcome to a remarkable opportunity for residential and commercial development in Noble County, Oklahoma. This ±150-acre property offers the perfect canvas for creating a vibrant community or establishing a lucrative commercial venture.
Situated on the southeast edge of Perry, OK, this land benefits from its prime location with Highway 86 Frontage, providing excellent accessibility and exposure. The potential for beautiful homesites awaits, allowing developers to create a welcoming neighborhood in a picturesque setting.
Notably, this property will be sold in five separate tracts, offering buyers the flexibility to select the size and configuration that suits their specific needs. One-third (1/3) of the minerals for this property will be sold separately. Furthermore, being only half a mile away from Perry Lake, residents and visitors alike can enjoy a host of recreational activities, from boating and fishing to hiking and picnicking.
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to acquire a prime piece of land with immense potential for residential and commercial development by purchasing in the online auction that ends on September 7, 2023. Explore the possibilities and make your mark in Noble County, Oklahoma.
Division of Tracts
Tract #3 – 50 acres
Tract #4 – 86 acres
Tract #5 – 4.5 acres
Tract #6 – 4 acres
Tract #7 – 5 acres
(Directions to Tracts 3-7 – From the corner of Cedar St. and Hwy 86 in Perry, OK travel south on Hwy 86 for 0.25 miles. Tracts 5, 6, & 7 will be found on the right (west) side of the road. Tracts 3 & 4 will be found on the left (east) side of the road. Be sure to look for Heard Auction signs. (36.2789, -97.2818)
Oklahoma Land Auction Information:
Preview Dates – Call Corky at 580-323-6120 to schedule your appointment.
Auction Dates – The online auction will begin to close on Thursday, September 7, 2023, at 6:00 pm, utilizing a soft close format (see terms & conditions #4).
Check Out Dates – 10% of purchase price shall be placed in escrow immediately following the close of the sale. Balance of purchase price to be due and payable upon acceptance of title. All taxes will be prorated to the date of closing. Possession will be given at closing.
Bidding Notice –
To be approved as an online bidder, a signed copy of the "terms and conditions" along with a signed bidder's certification must be received and approved by the auction office. (See terms and conditions for complete details.)
Auction Notice –
A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price. The contract price will be equal to the bid price plus the Buyer’s Premium.
Noble County provides services and amenities for a wide range of lifestyle
Perry, Oklahoma, in Noble County, offers a range of attractions and activities that cater to various interests. Here are some of the main attractions in Perry:
- Cherokee Strip Museum: Immerse yourself in the rich history and heritage of Perry and the Cherokee Strip region at the Cherokee Strip Museum. The museum showcases exhibits, artifacts, and interactive displays that depict the early days of settlement, the land run, Native American history, and more.
- Marland Estate Mansion: Visit the Marland Estate Mansion, a beautiful mansion built by E.W. Marland, an oil tycoon and former Oklahoma governor. The mansion features stunning architecture and lavish interiors. Take a guided tour to learn about Marland's fascinating life and the history of the estate.
- Perry Lake Park: Enjoy the outdoors at Perry Lake Park, located just half a mile from Tracts 3-7. The park offers scenic views, picnic areas, hiking trails, and opportunities for boating, fishing, and wildlife observation. It's a perfect spot for relaxation and outdoor recreation.
- Perry Carnegie Library: Step back in time at the Perry Carnegie Library, a historic landmark that showcases the town's commitment to education and culture. The library building, constructed in 1904, features beautiful architecture and houses a collection of books and resources for visitors to explore.
- Downtown Perry: Take a stroll through downtown Perry and explore its charming shops, boutiques, restaurants, and local businesses. The historic buildings and friendly atmosphere create a pleasant ambiance for shopping, dining, and experiencing the town's unique character.
- Perry Golf and Country Club: Golf enthusiasts can tee off at the Perry Golf and Country Club, an 18-hole championship golf course that offers a challenging and scenic experience. Enjoy the well-maintained fairways, picturesque landscapes, and the club's amenities.
Perry, Oklahoma, is approximately 20 miles north of Stillwater, Oklahoma. The two cities are relatively close to each other, making it convenient to explore the attractions in both locations.
Stillwater, OK boasts diverse array of attractions and activities
Stillwater, Oklahoma, in Payne County, is a city that boasts a diverse array of attractions and activities, ensuring there's something for everyone to enjoy. Whether you're a sports enthusiast, a nature lover, a history buff, or someone who appreciates a lively downtown scene, Stillwater has it all.
One of the city's main highlights is Oklahoma State University (OSU), a renowned institution that brings vibrancy and energy to the area. Explore the beautiful campus, catch an exciting sports event at the Boone Pickens Stadium, or attend a performance at Gallagher-Iba Arena, immersing yourself in the spirited collegiate atmosphere.
For those seeking cultural experiences, the National Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum is a must-visit. Delve into the world of wrestling as you learn about its illustrious history, celebrate legendary athletes, and witness captivating exhibits and memorabilia.
Downtown Stillwater is a hub of charm and character. Discover the city's historic buildings, wander through unique shops, and indulge in delicious meals at local eateries. The downtown area often hosts festivals, events, and live music, providing ample opportunities to enjoy the vibrant local scene.
If you're yearning for outdoor adventures, head to Lake McMurtry, a picturesque retreat just outside Stillwater. Cast your line for fishing, embark on scenic hikes, pedal along mountain biking trails, or simply bask in the natural beauty while picnicking with loved ones.
Nature enthusiasts can also explore the Botanic Garden at OSU, a serene oasis showcasing an impressive variety of plants and landscapes. Stroll through themed gardens, take in the sights and scents, and participate in educational programs that offer insights into the world of horticulture.
Oklahoma Real Estate for Sale
United Country Real Estate | Heard Auction & Real Estate offers a fine selection of lifestyle property to accomplish your buying, selling, or auction goals. To view this Oklahoma land in Noble County, OK, or any of the Oklahoma lifestyle properties we offer, contact our team today.
Noble County Land for Sale
Noble County Land Auction
Perry OK Development Land
Perry OK Residential Land
Noble County Minerals for Sale
OK Land and Minerals for Sale
Noble County Development Land
Land and Minerals to Auction
- Commercial Property
- Land for Sale
- Home in Town
- Investment & Income
- Street Address: Hwy 86 Property
- City: Perry
- State: Oklahoma
- Postal Code: 73077
- County: Noble
- County: United States
- MLS#: 35105-90703
- Auction Date : 9/7/2023 6:00:00 PM
- Auction Address : , ,
- Courtesy of : Heard Auction & Real Estate