CUSTER COUNTY HOME FOR SALE, CLINTON, OK AUCTION
Real Estate Auctions for Sale & Personal Property Auctions near Clinton, Oklahoma601 S 6th St, Clinton, Oklahoma 73601
See this property
Commercial, Industrial, & Residential Properties for Sale
Multi-Parcel Real Estate Auction
Commercial, Industrial, & Residential properties in Clinton, OK will be sold in a multi-parcel online auction ending on May 25, 2023. Martinez Fencing, Construction & Landscaping commercial building lies on US Hwy 183 with easy access to Interstate 40. Bonnell Pipe industrial building can be found on Production Road, just off US Hwy 183. Also being sold in the online auction are two Custer County residential homes.
Pre-Auction offers will be considered.
Home in Clinton, OK, Custer County
- 601 S 6th St
- 4 bed, 4 bath
- 3,205 sq. ft
- Tiled, carpet, & engineered wood flooring
- 2 fireplaces
- Large kitchen
- Knotty pine in basement
- Tiled sunroom
- Large backyard
- 5-yr-old roof
- Clinton Public Schools
Surface Rights Only In and to:
Lots 1-5, Block 1, Kobel Addition, to the City of Clinton, Custer County, Oklahoma according to the recorded plat thereof.
Custer County Residential Auction Information:
Preview Dates – Call Corky at 580-323-6120 to schedule your appointment.
Auction Dates – The online auction will begin to close on Thursday, May 25, 2023, at 6:00 pm, utilizing a soft close format (see terms & conditions #4).
Check Out Dates – 10% of purchase price shall be placed in escrow immediately following the close of the sale. Balance of purchase price to be due and payable upon acceptance of title. All taxes will be prorated to date of closing. Possession will be given at closing.
Bidding Notice –
To be approved as an online bidder, a signed copy of the "terms and conditions" along with a signed bidder's certification must be received and approved by the auction office. (See terms and conditions for complete details.)
Auction Notice –
A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the bid price. The contract price will be equal to the bid price plus the Buyer’s Premium.
Custer County provides services and amenities for a wide range of lifestyles.
Nestled in the heart of Custer County, this beautiful Clinton, Oklahoma home is in the Clinton Public School District. In addition, residents have access to top-rated schools such as Arapaho/Butler Public Schools, Corn Bible Academy, and Western Oklahoma Christian School. With the new VA Medical Center located in Clinton, healthcare is convenient and easily accessible.
This property also offers easy access to a variety of entertainment options, including the Water-Zoo Indoor Water Park, Oklahoma Route 66 Museum, and Lucky Star Casino, all located along Interstate 40.
Custer County also boasts a thriving business community with a strong agricultural and industrial presence, offering opportunities for both new and expanding businesses. Don't miss out on the chance to experience the best that Clinton, OK has to offer!
Clinton, Oklahoma is a great place to call home for several reasons. Here are some of the key attractions and features of living in Clinton:
- Access to Quality Education: Clinton is home to several highly rated schools and is near Southwestern Oklahoma State University, which is known for its excellent academic programs.
- Strong Community Spirit: The people of Clinton are known for their friendly and welcoming nature, and the town boasts a strong sense of community spirit.
- Affordable Cost of Living: The cost of living in Clinton is generally lower than in many other parts of the country, making it an attractive option for those looking to save on expenses.
- Great Outdoors: Clinton is surrounded by natural beauty, including Foss State Park and the Washita Wildlife Refuge, both of which offer a wide range of outdoor recreational activities.
- Rich History and Culture: Clinton is home to several historic sites, including the Route 66 Museum which celebrates the town's place in American history. Established in 1892, the Mohawk Lodge Indian Store is Oklahoma's oldest Indian Trading Post, which continues to buy, sell and trade authentic Indian artifacts as it has for well over 100 years.
If you're looking for a welcoming community with great access to education, outdoor recreation, and a rich cultural history, buying a home in Clinton, Oklahoma could be the perfect choice for you.
Western Oklahoma Real Estate for Sale
United Country Real Estate | Heard Auction & Real Estate offers a fine selection of lifestyle property to accomplish your buying, selling, or auction goals. To view this Western Oklahoma Residential property in Clinton, OK, or any of the Oklahoma lifestyle properties we offer, contact our team today – 580-323-6120.
Clinton OK Home for Sale
Clinton OK Home to Auction
Western OK Houses for Sale
Route 66 Home for Sale
Houses to Auction Clinton OK
Clinton Public Schools
Custer County House Auction
Clinton OK Property for Sale
- Home in Town
- Street Address: 601 S 6th St
- City: Clinton
- State: Oklahoma
- Postal Code: 73601
- County: Custer
- County: United States
- MLS#: 35105-62502
- Auction Date : 5/25/2023 6:00:00 PM
- Auction Address : , ,
- Year Built: 1950
- Courtesy of : United Country - Heard Auction & Real Estate