80+/- ACRES OF CROPLAND & ACREAGE SITE IN LAKE CO, SD
Real Estate Auctions for Sale & Personal Property Auctions near Volga, South Dakota22273 465th Ave, Volga, South Dakota 57071
See this property
Lake Co, SD
Land & Acreage Auction
Friday, June 21st, 2019 @ 11AM
Auction Location: Outdoor Adventure Center – 2810 22nd Ave S, Brookings, SD
Open House: Tuesday, June 11th from 4-6pm
Located on a blacktop road 13+/- miles from Brookings, 7+/- miles from the I-29 Nunda Exit, and 4+/- miles southwest of Lake Campbell, this versatile 80+/- acres offers an acreage site, cropland and pasture within a strong agricultural community. The 12+/- acre acreage site consist of 7+/- acres of mature trees, 3.47+/- acre pasture, outbuildings, and a traditional country home, all with the potential to make it your own.
The land is inclusive of 43.97 cropland acres according to FSA information, offering a 17.68 acre corn base with 138 PLC yield and a 25.92 acre soybean base with 37 PLC yield. The cropland soils offer a Productivity Index (PI) 78.7% with the overall PI rated at 76.5% with mainly Class II & III soils and a gently sloped topography. The balance of the land consists of 21.23+/- acres of virgin sod pasture with a PI rating of 67.6%. A waterway flows through the pasture offering a convenient tile outlet if one so desired. The acreage site and pasture are connected by a fenced lane where livestock can travel.
This property is well rounded with rich qualities including a good location, rural water, electricity, mature trees, strong soils, and pasture with the potential to be farmed. If you are looking for cropland, pasture, a rural acreage site, or all of the above, you will want to attend this sale. Steward this 80+/- acres and watch its versatility provide abundant resources for you and your lifestyle for years to come!
Total Acres: 80+/-
Total Taxes: $2,360.58
Legal: N1/2 of SE1/4 of Sec. 14-108N-51W Summit Twp. Lake Co. SD
Property Address: 22273 465th Ave, Volga, SD 57071
Directions: From Brookings: Head south on Main Ave for 4 miles, turn right onto W 44th St and head west for 3.5 miles, turn left onto 467th Ave and head south for 4 miles, turn right onto Moody Co Rd 2 and head west for 2 miles, turn left onto 465th Ave and head south for 2.5 miles. Property will be on the west side of the road.
From Nunda Exit: From I-29, take Exit 121 toward 223rd St, turn west on 223rd St and continue west for 7.3 miles, turn right on 465th Ave and head north for 0.4 miles. Property will be on the west side of the road.
Tract 1 Acreage Site Acres: 12+/- Estimated Taxes: $600
- 900 sq. ft. finished house with a 448 sq. ft. unfinished basement, 3 bedrooms and a sun porch.
- Kingbrook rural water and hydrant
- Updated electric service from Sioux Valley Energy, underground 200 amp.
- Updated electrical panel, water heater, furnace and central A/C
- Big Red Barn – 30’ x 44’ – 1,320 sq. ft.
- 3 other sheds/outbuildings
- 7+/- acres of mature tree belts
- 3.47+/- acres of pasture
- Rutland 39-4 School District
- Well and pump
- Septic was pumped in 2018
Tract 2 Cropland & Pasture Acres: 68+/- Estimated Taxes: $1,761
- Overall soil PI of 76.5%; majority Class II & III Egan Complex Soils
- Gently sloping topography with 2-9% slopes
- 21.23+/- acres of virgin sod pasture with a creek flowing through
- Excellent access to the land from the north side of acreage on 465th Ave (blacktop county road)
- Seller to credit buyer $5,350 at closing for ½ years rent
Owners: James & Sylvia Tweet
- Country Homes
- Farms for Sale
- Land for Sale
- Investment & Income
- Street Address: 22273 465th Ave
- City: Volga
- State: South Dakota
- Postal Code: 57071
- County: Lake
- County: United States
- MLS#: 40019-05819
- Courtesy of : Advantage Land Company